In addition to our online exhibitions, you can find detail about past exhibitions that the Museum of Russian Art has displayed by scrolling through the list below or visiting the full archive. The Museum changes out exhibitions frequently, making almost every visit a unique experience.
Exhibitions are listed below and in the archive from the most recent to the oldest. Please contact us if you have any questions about past, present, future exhibitions.
- Christmas with the Tsars
- After the Explosion: Documenting Chernobyl
- Mystical Imprints: Marc Chagall, Ben-Zion, and Ben Shahn
- Soviet Posters from TMORA Collection
- Treasures of Memory and Hope
- Village Wardrobes: Traditional Dress from Western and Central Ukraine
- Surreal Promenade – Sergei Isupov
- The Body in Soviet Art
- Winter Holidays in Russia
- A Country in Porcelain: Figurines from the Soviet Era