In addition to our online exhibitions, you can find detail about past exhibitions that the Museum of Russian Art has displayed by scrolling through the list below or visiting the full archive. The Museum changes out exhibitions frequently, making almost every visit a unique experience.
Exhibitions are listed below and in the archive from the most recent to the oldest. Please contact us if you have any questions about past, present, future exhibitions.
- Surreal Promenade – Sergei Isupov
- Winter Holidays in Russia
- A Country in Porcelain: Figurines from the Soviet Era
- Florence Classical Arts Academy: An Exhibition of Student Works
- Faces of Change: Artistic Expression by Natalia Berglund
- Architecture at the End of the Earth: William Craft Brumfield’s Photographs of the Russian North
- From Non-Conformism to Feminisms: Russian Women Artists from the Kolodzei Art Foundation
- Inside the Beehive: Art of Garen Bedrossian
- The Art of Leon Hushcha: Balancing Act
- Art in Conflict