In addition to our online exhibitions, you can find detail about past exhibitions that the Museum of Russian Art has displayed by scrolling through the list below or visiting the full archive. The Museum changes out exhibitions frequently, making almost every visit a unique experience.
Exhibitions are listed below and in the archive from the most recent to the oldest. Please contact us if you have any questions about past, present, future exhibitions.
- The Yolka: Russia’s New Year Tree
- E.O. Hoppé and the Ballets Russes
- The Ancient Artel: Lacquer Miniatures from Palekh
- Belarusian Paintings: from Traditionalism to Contemporary Expression
- Alexey Brodovitch: Designer of the Avant-Garde
- Medieval Russian Sailboats
- Artel Dolls, Soviet Russia, 1920s
- Paintings by Geli Korzhev: Soviet Idealist+Iconoclast
- Ekaterina Khromin: The Art of Synergism
- Dynamics of Russian Colonialism in Alaska: Marlena Myles