TMORA and TMORA Shop welcome you!
For information about accessibility, please CLICK HERE.
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
Closed Major Holidays:
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Christmas Eve and Day
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
No advance tickets or reservations are required. Admission is paid upon entrance at the Museum’s front desk.
- Adults: $14
- Seniors 65+: $12
- Students and Active Military: $5
- Children 0-13: Free
- TMORA Members: Always free
- Caregiver Pass
- Educator/Chaperone Pass
- Museums for All
TMORA offers public guided tours of the Museum’s rotating exhibitions and permanent collection throughout the week. No pre-registration is necessary. Tours are available on the following days and times:
- Mondays at 11:00 AM
- Thursdays at 11:00 AM
- Fridays at 11:00 AM
- Saturdays at 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM
- Sundays at 2:00 PM
Private tours are also available upon request. The Museum requests at least three weeks notice to schedule. For more information on private tours, click HERE.
Conveniently located at 5500 Stevens Avenue on the corner of I-35W and Diamond Lake Road in Minneapolis, MN.
- TMORA features free parking directly across the street (Diamond Lake Road) in the Mayflower Church parking lot. Street parking is also available.