The Museum of Russian Art is open to the public with the recommended precautions in place.
No advance tickets or reservations are required. | Admission is paid upon entrance at the Museum’s front desk. | Credit or debit card payments only.
- Under the current state mandate, TMORA will admit visitors at 25% of normal capacity to enforce social distancing.
- Masks are mandatory. If you do not have a mask, TMORA will provide one for you.
- We will request contact tracing information upon admittance.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at the admissions desk and at the Museum Shop’s sales counter, with hand sanitizers available at those locations.
- Social distancing decals, along with directional arrows, for traffic flow, have been placed throughout the Museum.
- A touch-free environment has been created to the extent possible.
- Groups are limited to 10 people. Tours are suspended at this time.
Additional visiting hours: Vulnerable populations – Every Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15 – 10:00 am
Conveniently located on the corner of I-35W and Diamond Lake Road in Minneapolis, MN.
- The Museum of Russian Art features free parking directly across the street (Diamond Lake Road) in the Mayflower Church parking lot.
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Additional visiting hours:
- Vulnerable Populations – Every Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15 – 10:00 am
Closed Major Holidays:
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Christmas Eve and Day
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
Admission is paid at the door
- Adults: $13
- Seniors 65+: $11
- Students: $5
- Children 0-13: Free
- TMORA Members: Always free