Based on CDC guidelines, we request that all non fully-vaccinated visitors wear a mask while visiting the Museum.
The Museum of Russian Art and the Shop at TMORA welcome you! For information about accessibility at TMORA, please CLICK HERE.
Bringing the family? Enjoy exploring the galleries with a Seek and Find activity!
No advance tickets or reservations are required. Admission is paid upon entrance at the Museum’s front desk.
- Adults: $13
- Seniors 65+: $11
- Students: $5
- Children 0-13: Free
- TMORA Members: Always free
- Caregiver Pass
- Museums for All
- Blue Star Museum Discount
Additional visiting hours:
Vulnerable populations – Every Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15 – 10:00 am.
Conveniently located on the corner of I-35W and Diamond Lake Road in Minneapolis, MN.
- The Museum of Russian Art features free parking directly across the street (Diamond Lake Road) in the Mayflower Church parking lot. Street parking is also available.
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Additional visiting hours: Vulnerable Populations – Every Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15 – 10:00 am
Closed Major Holidays:
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Christmas Eve and Day
- New Years Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day