The Museum of Russian Art and the Shop at TMORA are open to the public. See below for procedures and precautions for your safety. For information about accessibility at TMORA, please CLICK HERE.
Bringing the family? Enjoy exploring the galleries with a Seek and Find activity!
No advance tickets or reservations are required. Admission is paid upon entrance at the Museum’s front desk.
- Adults: $13
- Seniors 65+: $11
- Students and Active Military: $5
- Children 0-13: Free
- TMORA Members: Always free
Additional visiting hours:
Vulnerable populations – Every Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15 – 10:00 am.
- Under the current state mandate, TMORA will admit visitors at 50% of normal capacity to enforce social distancing.
- Masks are mandatory. If you do not have a mask, TMORA will provide one for you.
- We will request contact tracing information upon admittance.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at the admissions desk and at the Museum Shop’s sales counter, with hand sanitizers available at those locations.
- Social distancing decals, along with directional arrows, for traffic flow, have been placed throughout the Museum.
- A touch-free environment has been created to the extent possible.
- Groups are limited to 10 people. Tours are suspended at this time.
Conveniently located on the corner of I-35W and Diamond Lake Road in Minneapolis, MN.
- The Museum of Russian Art features free parking directly across the street (Diamond Lake Road) in the Mayflower Church parking lot. Street parking is also available.
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Additional visiting hours: Vulnerable Populations – Every Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15 – 10:00 am
Closed Major Holidays:
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Christmas Eve and Day
- New Years Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day