The Museum of Russian Art is open to the public!
Please note TMORA’s COVID-19 operational adjustments for the safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff:
- Under the current state mandate, TMORA will admit visitors at 25% of normal capacity to enforce social distancing. No reservations are required.
- Masks are mandatory. If you do not have a mask, TMORA will provide one for you.
- Payment is to be by credit card only.
- We will request contact tracing information upon admittance.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at the admissions desk and at the Museum Store’s sales counter, with hand sanitizers available at those locations.
- Social distancing decals, along with directional arrows, for traffic flow, have been placed throughout the Museum, and benches have been removed.
- A touch-free environment has been created to the extent possible.
- Tours are suspended at this time.
Additional visiting hours:
Vulnerable populations – Every Tuesday: 9:15 – 10:00 am
First responders and medical personnel – Every Thursday: 9:15 – 10:00 am
Conveniently located on the corner of I-35W and Diamond Lake Road in Minneapolis, MN.
- The Museum of Russian Art features free parking directly across the street (Diamond Lake Road) in the Mayflower Church parking lot.
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Additional visiting hours:
- Vulnerable Populations – Every Tuesday: 9:15 – 10:00 am
- First Responders and Medical Personnel – Every Thursday: 9:15 – 10:00 am
Closed Major Holidays:
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Christmas Eve and Day
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Adults: $13
- Seniors 65+: $11
- Students: $5
- Children 0-13: Free
- TMORA Members: Always free