Your TMORA Membership is a tax-deductible charitable gift that directly supports unique exhibitions, events, and activities at the only institution in North America devoted entirely to Russian Art, History, and Culture. All memberships below RACS levels are 100% deductible; all contributions are fully deductible to the extent provided by law.
Membership at a Student ($20), Individual ($50), Dual ($70), and Family ($85 – Intergenerational!) levels comes with a package of great year-round benefits:
- Free Museum Admission (Open Daily with free parking)
- Member Discounts to concerts, performances, lectures, and events
- 10% Off all purchases at the award-winning TMORA Museum Store, voted among the best in the Twin Cities
- Subscription to Member Newsletter and advance ticket sales
- Free admission to Opening Nights for all exhibitions and other special member events
Please note that the Family level membership now welcomes everyone from the grandparents to grandkids on the same membership – come and enjoy together!
Driven by the growth of events and interest in the museum over the last decade, we’re offering you more chances than ever to visit, enjoy, and learn at TMORA. This unique institution now offers you truly exclusive ways to interact with Russian art throughout the year. Join at the $1000 level or above to become part of the Russian Arts and Culture Society (RACS) for more exclusive events throughout the year.
- PLUS ($200): Enjoy all the benefits above, PLUS, bring any two guests for free on your visit and receive NARM membership (now 1000+ museums nationwide free admission).
- Contributor ($500): Invitations to exhibition previews ahead of opening night, featuring artists and curators, and listing in the annual report.
- RACS Patron ($1000): Inclusion in the Donor Wall, bring any four guests free per visit, and quarterly VIP after-hours events (such as a special docent-led tour).
- RACS Founder’s Circle ($2500): Invitation to one annual event with our Chief Curator about the permanent collection and recent acquisitions; plus two free tickets may be requested for all concerts, lectures, performances, and presentations (availability dependent).
- RACS Partner ($5000): Four free tickets may be requested for all concerts, lectures, performances, presentations (availability dependent); Partners are offered pre-sale of the White Nights Wine Gala tickets; invitation to an annual dinner with the Director.
- RACS Leadership Circle ($10,000): May designate support toward sponsorship of an event, to include a private reception before or after the event and program credits; Rental fee discount.
Click here for the full benefits package for joining the Russian Arts and Culture Society.
Contact Development Associate Theresa Nelson for more information about making your contribution to TMORA’s mission: Education, Enlightenment, and Engagement through the Art of Russia.