Your TMORA Membership is a tax-deductible charitable gift that directly supports unique exhibitions, events, and activities at the only institution in North America devoted entirely to Russian Art, History, and Culture. All memberships are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Membership at a Student ($20), Individual ($50), Dual ($70), and Family ($85 – Intergenerational!) level comes with a package of great year-round benefits:
- Free Museum Admission (Open Daily with free parking)
- Member Discounts to concerts, performances, lectures, and events
- 10% discount on all purchases at the Museum Shop
- Subscription to the online Member Newsletter
- Free admission to Opening Nights for all exhibitions and other special member events
Please note that the Family level membership now welcomes everyone from the grandparents to grandkids on the same membership – come and enjoy together!
Driven by the growth of events and interest in the Museum over the last decade, we’re offering you more chances than ever to visit, enjoy, and learn at TMORA. This unique institution now offers you truly exclusive ways to interact with Russian art throughout the year. Join at the $1000 level or above to become part of the Russian Arts and Culture Society for more exclusive events throughout the year.
- PLUS ($200): Enjoy all the benefits above and receive NARM membership (now 1000+ museums nationwide free admission).
- Contributor ($500): Enjoy all the benefits above and receive invitations to exhibition previews ahead of opening night, featuring artists and curators, and listing in the annual report.
- RACS Patron ($1000): Enjoy all the benefits above and receive inclusion in the Donor Wall and receive invitations to select RACS events throughout the year.
- RACS Founders Circle ($2500)
- RACS Partner ($5000)
- RACS Leadership Circle ($10,000): May designate support toward sponsorship of an event, to include a private reception before or after the event and program credits.
Contact Development Associate Theresa Nelson for more information about making your contribution to TMORA’s mission: Education, Enlightenment, and Engagement through the Art of Russia.