- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting at TMORA: The Influencer, Dr. Konstantin Frank
Thursday, September 22 from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$80
The Museum of Russian Art (TMORA) and France 44 Wine & Spirits have partnered together
to present an incredible series of wine tastings in the Main Gallery of the Museum!
Join us for an exclusive after-hours experience featuring a Sommelier-led deep-dive class set amongst the artworks along with private after-hours viewing of the exhibitions and shopping at TMORA Shop.
Our first of the series will focus on Dr. Konstantin Frank, one of the most influential figures in North American wine. Discover the many ways his legacy impacted the domestic wine industry, what in the heck trockenbeerenauslese means, and why you should be drinking more Finger Lakes wines, all while basking in the Museum’s gorgeous art collections.
Thursday, September 22 | 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Each ticket to the class will include:
- Pre-class Happy Hour with full, after-hours access to TMORA’s art exhibits
- Hour-long class and discussion on Dr. Konstantin Frank and the Finger Lakes region, with accompanying wine flight
- Individual Cheese Plate ala France 44 Cheese Shop
Other need to know details:
- The Museum of Russian Art has ample parking across the street (in the Mayflower Church parking lot) and is wheelchair accessible.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration is transferable to another France 44 class through Dojour.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment. If a class is cancelled, we’ll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- For the safety of our staff and guests, we strongly recommend that all attendees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.