- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting at TMORA: The Grandeur, Champagne & Caviar
Thursday, December 29, 2022 from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$185
The Museum of Russian Art (TMORA) and France 44 Wine & Spirits have partnered together
to present an incredible series of wine tastings in the Main Gallery of the Museum!
Join us for an exclusive after-hours experience featuring a Sommelier-led deep-dive class set amongst the artworks along with private after-hours viewing of the exhibitions and shopping at TMORA Shop.
We’re capping the series off with a bang, just in time for the New Year…
Champagne and Caviar. Need we say more? We’re taking more of an experiential approach for the final installment of our partnership with TMORA, leading you through a luxurious tasting experience of what is perhaps the world’s best food and wine pairing. Your ticket will get you samples of six of our favorite champagnes, accompanying small bites, and, of course, caviar. As you taste, you’ll learn about the history and production process of Champagne, and discover why it is such a magical pairing to this iconic delicacy.
Thursday, December 29 | 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Each ticket to the class will include:
- 45-minute Sommelier-led class and discussion on Champagne and caviar
- After-hours access to TMORA’s art exhibits
- Post-class Happy Hour with several stations of champagne wine samples and caviar-focused accompanying bites and accoutrements ala France 44 Cheese Shop
- Roughly 15g of caviar per guest
Other need to know details:
- The Museum of Russian Art has ample parking across the street (in the Mayflower Church parking lot) and is wheelchair accessible.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration is transferable to another France 44 class through Dojour.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment. If a class is cancelled, we’ll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- For the safety of our staff and guests, we strongly recommend that all attendees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.