The Museum of Russian Art is committed to providing meaningful access to as many people as possible.
If you have accessibility requests or questions, please contact us at 612-821-9045 ext. 14 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GETTING TO THE MUSEUM
- For Metro Mobility and rideshare passengers, there is a loading zone with a curb cutout on Diamond Lake Road and sidewalk access points on Stevens Avenue.
- TMORA features an accessibility drop-off and ramp on the northwest side of the building on Diamond Lake Road. This drop-off site leads directly to the ramp that leads to the main doors of the Museum. An additional accessibility location is located on Stevens Avenue, on the east side of the building, where parking is also available.
- The Museum is located near the Diamond Lake Road and Stevens Avenue bus stop.
- Free parking is available directly across the street (Diamond Lake Road). This is the Mayflower Church parking lot and is shared with the Museum.
- Parking is also available on the residential streets surrounding the Museum.
AT THE MUSEUM
The main door of the Museum is a wheelchair-accessible entrance. There is a push button on the right side of both the outer doors and inner doors of the main entrance. Once inside the Museum, there are three steps that bring guests from street level to the main level, and a lift is located directly inside the main doors to further assist guests with limited mobility. Our volunteers are happy to help access and run the lift for you.
Cell Phone Audio Tour
The Museum of Russian Art offers Guide by Cell audio tour stops throughout the galleries where visitors may listen to artwork information via their personal cellular device. These audio tours are also available for offsite listening here.
- Manual wheelchairs are available free of charge.
- One stroller available free of charge.
- Nurturing Room is available on the Lower Level for infant and childcare with changing table.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Portable folding stools are available for seating throughout the Museum.
- All areas are accessible via elevator.
- Aides will receive free admission.
Due to safety measures during this time, all on-site programs and tours are suspended. Please contact us if you would like to request any specific access for any of our online programs.
The Museum consists of three levels that are accessible by stairs and elevator.
Public restrooms are located on the lower level, which are accessible by stairs and elevator. All restrooms have accessible stalls, but no power doors.
For information about hours and admission, please CLICK HERE.
If you have suggestions about this page or our accessibility services, please email email@example.com