The Museum of Russian Art strongly encourages individuals with interest in Russian culture and flexible time schedules to consider becoming a member of our corps of volunteers. Volunteers are essential to the operation and expansion of Museum programs and services. Depending upon the individual volunteer’s area of interest and expertise assignments may include:
● The Izba gift shop, sales assistant
● Receptionist and visitor services.
● Assist staff with set up for special events, Museum receptions and seminar presentations.
● Assist in the implementation of clerical and administrative projects.
● Docent; lead Museum tours or other educational events.
Next steps: For additional detailed information on the Museum volunteer program please contact Lynda Holker, volunteer and special events manager, at 612-821-9045 or at email@example.com.
Click here to complete an online volunteer application. Lynda will contact you to arrange an interview.
Testimonials from our volunteers:
Being a volunteer at TMORA is like being part of a family. The Museum founders have opened their home and hearts to us, and the Director and staff make us feel as though we are an important part of the museum. We are valued, acknowledged and recognized in a very personal way. It is a real pleasure to spend time at the Museum each week, among family, friends, the beauty of the exhibitions and the integrity of the setting — Patty